adaMills

All 77 Audio Reviews

36 w/ Responses

What a wonderful night to have a beat!

i'm liking the groove. awesome job, my good sir!

nice shift from E minor to A minor throughout the piece. you have a strong tone in your playing too. nicely done, keep up the good work!

pftq responds:

I don't know what that means lol But thanks

with those bells in the beginning, I was envisioning a wedding scene of some kind of war-lord or something. really enjoy your work!

JoeyFreezeMusic responds:

I’m glad to hear it, sir!

Love those extreme low register notes. really adds to the brevity that is the deepness of space. speaking of space, the strings really add a sense of depth to the overall piece. I really enjoyed this!

Had my foot tappin the whole time. really liked it, my dude!

Hyenaedon responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it =}

nice job with this. sounds great

I've had this stupid grin on my face as soon as I heard the first couple notes. I love music that causes that stupid grin on my face. This had me groovin'.

TeraVex responds:

Thanks man!

I personally like the dissonant notes. I'm used to listening to Neotonal music, so I don't really think of them as dissonant, more like notes that...Lead (pun intended) you to the note afterwards: A leading tone.

I did enjoy the piece though, makes me want to go back writing electronic music again.

My guess would be 2/4.

TeraVex responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I knew going in it may cause some people to not like the piece but I kept it in anyway. To me it placed emphasis on the intimidating nature of space. Also, you totally should! You compositions are always great listens!

Pretty awesome! You did a good job with this, very Bare Knuckle-y. Working with the FM can be loads of fun! keep up the good work!

Just some random guy.