View Profile adaMills

All 11 Movie Reviews

Nice little pilot teaser! can't wait for more.

I wish i could Fast-forward through that introductory part of the game. I, for one, enjoyed this animation. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

such joy! such elation! uh oh, premature ejaculation

Isn't it crazy to think that there was a time period before facebook? back then, it was thought that the TV execs and movies were the ones manipulating the zeitgeist of society. now it's moved on to internet and facebook.

Anyways, this is amazingly well done. I love how you did it. you get all of my little stars, whatever that's worth anymore, amirite?

Be different from everyone else by becoming an individual like us. Join us in our individuality. Since everyone is being themselves, then everyone is doing the same thing. Come on, be a part of our individuality. Agree with my disagreement about everyone agreeing with disagreeing-ing agreement. what's an anarchist to do without their organization?

More please

pretty f&%*ing epic

"phone mode" haha....this is really good! i can only imagine how good of a game this could be made into as well. throw in some funny cut-scenes and it would be great!

i creamed watching this!